Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day Dreaming

I have a million things to do but I'm ignoring them to share my daydreams for a minute. I have phone calls and appointments all over the place, not to mention a few more home school lessons with the kids. But one of the things that keeps me pushing along is an occasional stop to enjoy the daydreams of our new home.

We're buying a house because we have reason to hope that we'll be in San Antonio longer than the average stop. So I can garden my heart out! No dirt yet but I'm sketching my ideas! Wanna see...

And I day dream about critters...

http://pinterest.com/pin/231583605811330217

... but we're not in a chicken friendly neighborhood so I had to give up on that one.
I replaced that daydream with this one...

Rosco: Great Pyrenees, Dog; Houston, TX

I found him on Petfinder. I want him. You may not have him. His name is Roscoe. He's 90+ lbs of fluffy, fuzzy, drooling cuteness and he's mine! If he's still there in about a month.

Ok back to work. I've got things to do, places to go and people to see!!
But daydreams are more fun.
Kristi

1 comment:

Rachel @ MyWholesomeHome said...

Until recently any yardwork (to include gardening) was a big fat NO. My mom used to use it as a punishment so I've harbored a hatred for a long time. Then we moved here and my back yard was filled with rose bushes. Being in the desert, I'm actually surprised they survive, but survive and thrive they do.

I would love to home grow some veggies and berries, but it's way to hot. We tried an indoor strawberry pot and that died too. I guess dreams for a garden will have to be gathered on Pinterest for the future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...